Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Belting is necessary....

WEEK 12

Title:Belting system
Objective:To improve the efficiency of this project

Content: Since my project just have the alternator straight away attached to the flywheel therefore I wanted to do some improvement in terms of its efficiency. Without a timing belt my project will not going to work as the belting system helping so much to run the alternator smoothly. First of all, I will to make sure the alternator's pulley is fit enough with the flywheel. Only then the belt can be paired.

Analysis: By doing some observation, I decided to change the pulley of the alternator. The original size of the pulley is very small to place the belt therefore I have change into a bigger one. After the changes have been done, the belt is then paired between the alternator and the flywheel. The problem is solved. 

Belt no series/type:4pk1705

No comments:

Post a Comment